April 09, 2010

I'm Famous!


Ok, so I'm not Famous, per se, but I am officially published on another blog! This blog happens to be pretty much amazing. Have you ever checked out Cakespy?  If not, I highly suggest you do, and soon.  The writer, Jessie Oleson, is an illustrator from NYC who moved to Seattle.  Not only does she do the most adorable cupcake illustrations, but her recipes are amazing, and she always has the cutest reviews.

Her reviews lead to me to the whole reason I made it on her blog.  I recently wrote a review about bakeries here in the Phoenix area and sent it for submission.  And the best part was she agreed to publish it!  So click here to see the article in all it's glory.  Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, take a moment to read this, and maybe write a comment if you are so inclined.  I would greatly appreciate it!  Stay tuned here for a behind the scenes glimpse of the writing of this article. 


No comments: